1st December 2017
‘How to Preserve a Husband’
With Christmas around the corner I thought I would add a special chutney recipe, which might make you smile!!
HOW TO PRESERVE A HUSBAND…..
- Be careful in your selection
- Do not choose too young.
- When selected, give your entire thoughts to preparation for domestic use.
- Some insist on keeping them in a pickle, others are constantly getting them in hot water.
- This may make them sour, hard and sometimes bitter.
- Even poor varieties may be made sweet, tender and good by garnishing them with patience, well sweetened with love and seasoned with kisses.
- Keep warm with a steady fire of domestic devotion and serve with strawberries and cream.
- Thus prepared, they will keep for years…..