We create beautiful, outdoor spaces for entertaining
Verbena Landscape & Design offers a comprehensive service from start to finish, and a personalised package to meet your brief and achieve the outdoor space you imagined.
Designs are developed, taking inspiration from the local architecture and the landscape which will result in a sustainable and climate tough garden and inspire.
We provide a high quality service and are supported by a range of reputable specialists.
We oversee and manage all projects with a hands-on approach.
The Design Process
Design Consultation –
– where we will meet on site and look at the landscape to discuss the Client Brief and plan how to achieve this transformation and what packages and services are required.
The Design Package
– An initial Design Concept Plan is developed with images and rough sketches and presented to the client.
– Once in agreement, we can then produce a Master Design of your garden with 3D concepts, sketches and images
-A Hard Landscaping Setting Out Plan is supplied (Useful for Contractors to accurately quote from and for an actual onsite measurement for yourselves to visualise the space)
– Specified Details drawings and Specification for Specialist Design elements ie Water Features/Pergola’s/Outdoor Fireplaces if required (costed separately)
The Plant Package
– Planting Plans with Plant Schedules
– From the outset this is an important role to ensure the design is followed. So from the initial setting out to the demolition and construction, regular site visits are advised.
Sourcing of Bespoke items
– Lighting, Sculpture and Pots which can supply at Wholesale Rates
– Through reputable suppliers we have access to a great variety and at a great price which we can pass on to you.
– We have a great team who can plant up your garden and can provide a Maintenance Plan to for you to work with on a monthly basis.
– In the first year this is recommend to ensure your plants survive and flourish plus it will save you time. This can be supplied by a dedicated team of specialist who can install this in your garden to meet your requirements